Monday 17 August 2015

Letter For Your Friend About Your Preparation

Now write a letter to your friend telling him about your preparation for the examination.

15th September, 2013
6/A Bashabo, Dhaka
Dear Shakil,
I am glad to receive your letter. In the letter you have wanted to know about my preparation for the coming examination. I am now writing about it.
You will be very glad to know that I have made a fair progress in my preparation. So, nowadays I am a bit more confident because I have totally a clear understanding of the nature of the question papers in the exam. Besides, I have read the text books thoroughly and explored every nook and corner of them. Moreover, the complex questions are already memorized. Mathematics, English, General Science and Arabic are in my daily practice routine. I believe I can do well with any sorts of question. Now I am checking my weak –point.
I hope I can overcome it successfully. Pray for me so that I can achieve an expected outcome.
Your loving friend,
Nobin

No comments:

Post a Comment